Iceland‘s most experienced geothermal energy consultants are working together in East Africa and Asia, offering consulting to developers, financial institutions, operators and contractors. With over half a century of experience in bringing geothermal power projects online around the world, our customers are in reliable hands. Services include exploration and resource assessment, reservoir analysis, numerical reservoir modelling, technical due diligence, drilling consulting, feasibility studies, power plant design, construction management and operational consulting.
- The Geoscience part of the World Geothermal Congress, 2020+1, virtual event is on tomorrow
- 3D Geological Map
- The World Geothermal Congress, WGC2020+1, is online starting today!
- Seismic network on the Reykjanes Peninsula in SW Iceland
- Updated map of the seismic network on the Reykjanes Peninsula in SW Iceland
- Iceland GeoSurvey - ÍSOR to host GRÓ Geothermal Training Programme
- Continued demand in Iceland’s expertise in geothermal energy exploration and utilization